Volusia propagandize district approves propagandize uniform policy
March 30, 2016 - School Uniform
After 5 years of discussion, students in Volusia County will have to wear uniforms subsequent year.
The Volusia School house upheld a uniform process on Tuesday, 4 to 1.
All Volusia students are impacted.
The new uniforms will require:
- White polo or Oxford-style symbol down shirts.
- Students can also wear prolonged pants, shorts, capris, skirts, skorts or jumpers in navy blue, black or khaki.
- Blue or black denim prolonged pants are also acceptable.
- Clothing can have a tiny trademark and propagandize principals can appropriate dual other propagandize colors for a collared shirt.
- Students contingency also where sealed toe and heel shoes.
- High propagandize students can wear sandals as prolonged as it does not “interfere with a reserve and gratification of a student.”
The propagandize uniform discuss has been a exhilarated theme in Volusia County for years, with a quarrelsome propagandize house assembly on a theme only this past January. It’s a process that has divided relatives and even propagandize house members.